Friday, February 28, 2014

Air Bound: Preparing for Chase's first Caribbean Trip


Chase and I are Jamaica bound!

In theory, I could report that this will be a peace of cake.  My persona is one of patience, ease, and I am very laid back.  However, after reading blog after blog, and safety regulation after safety regulation, I have all sorts of frantic thoughts running through my head...

My questions / search topics:
how do you travel with an infant?
how do you pack?
what to pack, besides pampers formula, sun screen, car seat and stroller?
what kind of stroller to pack?
Not staying in a resort, what dangers to consider as far as insects, driving safety, sleeping schedules, eating schedules, temperature regulations
Can I bring ready formula?
I usually use a thermos should I even bring one?
bottled water, how can I negotiate having that at my destination?
baby gear, really what works?


Stay tuned, I will follow up with how we managed on our first trip to the Caribbean...


Update, I never got around to posting this prior to our visit, however, we did travel in March of 2013, and Chase was no trouble AT ALL!  I remember at one point when I carried him in the back of the plane to stay with my sister while I filled out the custom forms in the front of the plane, I heard a hysterical baby who I thought was Chase, and it turned out Chase was sound asleep (major run on sentence)...so precious!!

I just have to add that the picture placing in Blogger is Horrible, unless I am doing something wrong.  I click on a picture to resize it or move it and the options do not turn on. So forgive me for having the pics scattered. :/

drifting away on the ride to Duns River Falls











No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...